Monday, February 12, 2018

February ATC Swap

Have you made your ATC's yet for the February Oddball Art ATC Swap?  The theme this month for the ATCs is "Cute or Die" and I've tried to use both words while creating these cards!

Here are my three cards that I can't wait to send out to new home!


All three cards were made using more or less the same techniques and products, just different colors.

My First ATC features the utter cute #210 Whimsical Ragdoll Zeddy the Zebra.  I printed him out onto some cardstock and colored it in with my prisma colored pencils, and fussy cute the image out.  ATC base was created using my Gelatos, some faber-castell textured lux and some prima marking mica flakes.  I added a sentiment stickers from Tim Holtz clippings stickers.


My second card features Oddball's #248 Spooky Sweet Skulls.  They were also colored with colored pencils and fussy cut out.  The background of the ATC also was colored with Gelatos and then a stencil was added and the gelato was rubbed off with a baby wipe.  Then bits of mica flakes were added and some more textured lux.


  
My final ATC has been created with one of my favorite digis from Oddball Art, the super sweet #360 Dragon on a Mushroom.  This also was colored with colored pencils and fussy cut.  The background was colored with more gelatos and a stencil and baby wipe were used to removed some of the color.  Finally, I added some Tim Holtz chit chat stickers.


Make certain you load your ATC's to the Oddball Facebook ATC file so that the team knows you want to send your cards to new homes!  Need a few new digis to play with, then use this code DTEK10 to get 10% off your entire purchase!






1 comment: