Sunday, September 21, 2014

Early morning colouring with Ria...

Happy Monday Oddball Fans...

Today I want to show you this cute Stamp from Oddball Art Stamps. Big Eye Winter Deer Girl with Snowflakes- Dusty Doe Eyes Image no 119.

Isn't she awesome for christmas cards... I coloured her with Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced it with Spectrum Noir pencils.

 The next collage shows my finished card.

Here you can view the total card
I used Basic Grey Fidgy Pudding paper, Noor Designs Die, Buttons, Pearls and Handstitched all the borders.

This stamp comes with 3 cute little snowflakes. But I only used one of them on my card.

Well I hope your all having a HAPPY MONDAY and hope this week brings you lots of time to colour and play with your stamps and papers....

Don't forget our Lots of Circles Challenge that you can find HERE. Hope you all come play with us.


hugs Ria





4 comments:

  1. What an absolute beautiful card. I couldn't stop admiring it lol such beautiful coloring Ria!!!! TFS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful ria! thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Christmas card Ria! How cute is that snowflake! x

    ReplyDelete